Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a wonderful day yesterday. I meant to get on here and write about it, but my back was hurting too bad by the end of the night. That's just how it goes when you are pregnant! We started the day off by letting Ricky sleep in. He has been sick with a cold and ear infection, so he really liked it! I went downstairs with the kids to make breakfast. We made red heart shaped pancakes with sausage and a fried egg. I had hoped to take Ricky breakfast in bed, but that didn't seem to work very well with 2 little kids! The kids still seemed to enjoy breakfast! Ricky suprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses. They smell really good and couldn't have come at a better time! I love them! Thanks baby! (I got him some of his favorite chocolate, Godiva.) Then after church, I tried to get a few pictures of the kids in their cute Valentine's outfits. Too bad they didn't want to cooperate!

Kids will be kids! I thought Lauren looked really cute in her little red dress with hearts on it! Maybe next time!

No comments: