Monday, April 19, 2010

4 weeks already?

I can't believe that Ethan is 4 weeks old today! He is doing great. A little gassy, but he sleeps good at night. He slept 6 hours last night! My kids are good sleepers.

I have 3 sleeping kids and it's not 2 in the morning! Can you believe it, because I sure can't! One of the is sleeping in my arms while I try to type with one hand. It brings back memories of when I did homework with Dylan in my lap.

On Saturday we went to the Bug Bowl/Spring Fest at Purdue. Ricky's mom went with us. I totally forgot to take my camera with me, so I was a little bummed. I guess that's what happens when you have 3 kids and all of their supplies to take with you! Dylan and Lauren had fun with the free balloons and seeing all of the bugs and animals. The weather turned out great and we had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Leah said...

It sounds like you are making it-that gives me hope:)