Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ethan's Blessing

Sunday, we had the opportunity to bless Ethan at church. The weather was nice (a little humid) and all of our family that lives close came to participate. I can't tell you how blessed we are to have both families close to us. Ricky did a wonderful job on giving the blessing and he had his father, my father, and his brother, Kris, helping out. It turned out to be a wonderful day!

Our beautiful family!
My side of the family.My handsome little man!My brother Jarod. Ricky's brother Jared and his girlfriend, Halley.
Ricky's brother Kris, Joanna, and Alex.Ricky's side of the family.After a long, hard day, Ethan at rest. He loves his swing!We had everyone over for a cookout after church. It was so nice visiting with everyone. Thanks to everyone for making the day special for Ethan and our family!

No comments: