Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Halloween

Only a couple of weeks late, but here it is! We went to the church trunk or treat on Saturday night. There was a great turnout and the kids had a blast! It was nice that Ricky could participate and help hand out candy! My parents helped me and the kids walk around. I forgot my camera, so we didn't get any pictures. Bummer. On Sunday, we went to a few houses around the neighborhood with our friends and my mom. Thanks to my parents for coming up here and helping out with the kids. It would have been really difficult to have all 3 kids by myself! My dad also fixed the hole in the wall while he was here! Yeah!Ethan was my little monkey!Dylan was GI Joe. (Gotta love the clearance section at Walmart after Halloween last year!) Lauren was a beautiful Barbie princess. (we had all of the making at home! Yeah!)Dylan loves his sister!
Here are our friends' kids. Dylan and his friend, Chloe.This is a tradition that I started with Dylan when he was a baby. On November 1, I get a picture of all the kids and their candy.
They got a lot this year! One of the perks of having lots of kids, I guess!
Dylan also got to dress up for his school Halloween party. He dressed up as Spiderman. Funny thing, when we got to school, the girl Dylan in his class was dressed up as Spidergirl. How fun!
Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Ahh! I miss you guys:)

PS How is Ricky doing? Sound like you are hanging in?