Monday, December 20, 2010

7 years and going strong

Today is our 7 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe that it's been that long already! I guess if you throw 3 kids into the mix, time can go a lot faster! I have loved every minute with my wonderful hubby, and wouldn't change anything. We got to celebrate our anniversary on Saturday night, since that's when we got my mom and dad to babysit. We went to a new restaurant called Fogo De Chao in Indy. It is a Brazilian Steakhouse where they bring you as much meat as you can eat! It was soooo good! I loved it and think I ate more than Ricky did! I would defiately recommend the restaurant to everyone, although it is a little pricey. Very good place for a special occasion. Thanks for dinner, babe! I had a wonderful time!

December is always a busy month! Getting everything ready for Christmas, potty training a little girl, getting over sicknesses, snow, and so much more! Where to begin... Dylan's preschool did a little Christmas program. It was really cute and he even sang the songs this time. He has a fear of singing (even with a group) in front of people. What a great way to get into the Christmas spirit! Lauren is going potty all the time at home, and most of the time when we are out. She should hopefully be trained by the next week. I am working really hard on keeping her dry. It can be exhausting! Ethan is all over the place! He is pulling himself up onto things, like the stairs, couch, fireplace. It won't be long before he is walking! Ricky's leg it totally healed! Yeah! I can actually have him do things now! :) He just has to work on getting the muscles trained again. He is a great husband and helps out a TON around the house and with the kids! I couldn't ask for a better husband/father for my children. I have been busy baking cookies, I did another cookie exchange this year. I think I am going to make it a tradition. I love getting together with friends, and making cookies, so it is a win/win situation! I don't have much time for getting on the computer anymore, so I'll have to post pictures when I get some time (probably January).

No comments: