Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Lauren!

Today, my little girl is 3! I can't believe how time has gone by so quickly. For her birthday, we made pink pancakes for breakfast. She got to open a few presents to play with during the day. She was so excited to get a barbie movie and a princess to play with! After breakfast, we headed over to Happy Hollow Park to play for a while and Lauren said she wanted to go for a walk. It was a beautiful day, so we all got to enjoy the weather and have fun!
We met some friends at the park and the kids had a great time!If you know Lauren, we had her favorite, macaroni and cheese, for lunch with friends. The kids played outside and got all of their energy out. Lauren, Dylan and I then watched Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses. We ordered a pizza for dinner, so we could go swimming after we ate. My kids are little fish and love the water!
We came home and had presents and cupcakes with grandma and grandpa. It was a great day and we had fun celebrating all day long!
Happy Birthday to my favorite little girl! I love you so much!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! I love how you make it a whole day thing. Makes those kids feel so special!