Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lauren and Ethan's check-up

Lauren's 3 year Stats:
Height: 39 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 30 lbs. 12 oz. (50th percentile)
According to the doctor, she is in the 10th percentile for height/weight ratio, which means that she is very tall and skinny. She is growing so fast! I tried to put her tennis shoes on the other day and they don't fit her anymore! I think she has grown 2 sizes just over the summer! She is doing great with going potty. She can even go by herself on the big potty! Yeah! I've waited a long time for that! She has been staying dry all night long, so I think we are done with pull-ups! She loves artsy things and is very precise with them. I think I'm going to enroll her in an art class this fall. She is such a little girl and can turn on the tears instantly. We are working on getting her to talk about her problems instead of crying about them. It is a long process, but hopefully we will get there someday! I love my little sweetie!


Ethan's 15 month stats (about a month late):
Height: 31.75 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 23 lbs. 12 oz. (55th percentile)
Head Circumference: 48.8 cm.
He is just average for both his height and weight. He is very active and keeps me on my toes. His hair is so curly, I just can't cut it now. I think it's adorable, especially when it's humid outside! He is growing up so fast! He wants to keep up with Dylan and Lauren, so he is learning things very fast. He climbed up on the computer desk the other day and was so proud of himself! He looked at me with this excited expression on his face, Look what I can do! He can open doors now, which is not such a great thing. So far, we have been lucky with the bathroom! He is my little wild child, but I love him dearly!

No comments: