Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School

Today was Dylan's first day of kindergarten. It was bittersweet. I can't believe he's old enough to go to school, but he certainly is ready for it. I think he was a little nervous this morning, because he didn't eat much breakfast which is very unusual for him! He enjoyed getting ready for school and was really excited to get to ride the bus! This is how he posed for the picture. Silly boy!I got him to do one normal pose for me! He watched around the corner for the bus to come. He couldn't wait to get on!
There is my big boy, all grown up! I still enjoy spending half of the day with him. He is in the morning class, so I pick him up at 11:40. Luckily there is someone we know in the same class, so we can carpool! Yeah! He really enjoyed his day and is looking forward to tomorrow.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Kinda crazy that they are old enough for school, huh? Chris says, from the male perspective, Dylan's silly picture is sure to bring much embarrassment in his teen years. Hope he had a wonderful time! Any pointers for me?

Amy Rose said...

I can't believe Dylan is old enough for school! Where have the years gone???