Friday, September 2, 2011

Lauren's first day of Joyschool

Today was a busy day! Lauren had her first day of Joy-school. It seems so unreal that she's old enough for it already! It also seems like just yesterday that Dylan was starting Joy-school with his little friends! Lauren is all grown up and here is your proof! Silly shot!Ethan felt left out of the photo shoot!She was so excited to wear her Tinkerbell backpack to school.
After Joy-school and lunch, Lauren and Dylan have an art class by a friend from church. She does an amazing job working with the kids and I know my kids have a blast! It makes a busy day with everything going on! That's just how my life is some days! Busy, busy, busy!

1 comment:

Julia and Aaron said...

Little girls are so cute! I'm so glad I at least got one:). I love Lauren's corkscrew bows.

Glad your kids are enjoying the art classes. I think Lilly is enjoying them too!

I'm impressed with all you do with so many little ones in tow!