Monday, September 26, 2011

18 Months already?

Ethan just turned 18 months old! I can hardly believe that my baby is now a little boy! Here are his stats:

Height: 32 inches 50th percentile
Weight:25 pounds 50th percentile
Head Circumference: 49.2 cm. 90th percentile

He is growing up too fast! He keeps up with Dylan and Lauren around the house. He loves to wrestle with everyone. If you lay on the floor, he will come jump on top of you! He likes to say "momma" to everyone and when he wakes up in the morning. He loves to eat, although he started getting picky. He started biting if he gets upset or doesn't get what he wants. Dylan and Lauren know to watch out for him, but poor Jack is getting the brunt of it. We use his pacifier to keep the biting at bay. He doesn't like to be cuddled at night, he just wants to lay down with his blanket in one arm and his bear in the other. It's really cute, although I love cuddling! He is starting to communicate more and understand what we are saying. He says 'un-huh' for yes or 'un-un' for no. I love his blonde, curly locks! I think they are adorable and everyone tells me they love them too! He is his own person and I love seeing him grow each and every day!

No comments: