Sunday, September 25, 2011

September fun

Time is going by way too fast! Last weekend, Ricky had to work, so the kids and I headed to Indy to the Hoosier Outdoor Experience. My parents met us there with my 2 nephews. The kids had a blast doing all of the activities, and we enjoyed ourselves, too! The best part of the day, everything was free! I didn't spend a dime the entire time! (We did buy lunch at McDonald's before we got there.) What a great way to spend a fall day!Dylan got to learn how to lasso a bull.He shot a bow and arrow.Ethan loved riding the pony.Lauren did it all by herself!( If you know her, this is a huge accomplishment!)Dylan enjoyed riding the pony, too!Dylan and Lauren got to ride these cool motorcycles with training wheels on them! They had a blast!DylanLauren... I was even more surprised when she actually got on! She took her helmet off while waiting for her turn, and I thought she was done! She put the helmet back on and had a blast!
Ethan got to sit on one while we waited! He LOVED it and I'm sure next year he will be riding one of them!


This weekend, we got to go to the Feast of the Hunter's Moon. This is Ricky's favorite event each year, so we won't miss it unless something urgent comes up! We went with Ricky's parents and his nephew. The weather was great, minus a few sprinkles here and there, and the food was amazing! After the feast, we headed home to relax for a little. Lauren got to go to Ricky's parents for a sleepover, and the boys and I headed to Chuck E Cheese to meet my sister and family. We celebrated Landen's 5th birthday and the boys had a blast! We then had Landen spend the night here since we were headed down to my sister's house for dinner the next day. We had a busy, fun weekend but they always seem to go by too fast!!The only picture I got at the feast! We were too busy eating all the yummy food!
My sister and her boyfriend's kids, my brother's girlfriend's daughter, and my kiddos! They get along great and had a great weekend!

No comments: