Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pacer's fun

I can't believe that we are leaving on Thursday for our cruise! Time has gone by way too fast, in a good way. I am very excited to go, but I'm still a little nervous about leaving my kids for so long! I know I'm going to miss them so much! I think the hardest part for me is knowing I can't call them everyday to talk to them. I'll just have to put my trust in Crystal, my sister, and know that they are in good hands. I know they will be OK and that Ricky and I will have so much fun! Wow, this really is happening!

We had a busy time this week with celebrating the boys birthdays and all. My lovely sister got us free tickets to the Pacer's game in Indy for Wednesday. It was so much fun and the kids loved it! Ethan got a little tired at the end, but they had fun cheering and yelling at all the excitement. The tickets were in the 11th row, so we were really close up! Awesome time! The pictures are on Ricky's phone, so I'll have to upload them sometime soon. (maybe after the cruise!)

We have been enjoying the beautiful weather by spending tons of time outside. They kids love to play in the yard and go for walks and bike rides. The trampoline net got ripped last weekend, so I have to spend a few hours stitching it up sometime, too. Someday I'll get everything done and caught up!

Friday was Ricky's day off of work, so it was my day to play! I went to get a pedicure for the cruise and then shopping with Ricky's mom! It was so much fun and I got some way cute clothes for the cruise. It was so nice to be able to try things on and shop for myself! I love shopping! After the cruise, I'll have to clean out my closet to make room for my new clothes!

The kids and I headed over to Target for pictures on Saturday. After the pictures, we met some friends at Chick-fil-A for lunch. I think I had as much fun as they did! I love great friends! Too bad they are moving soon. After they played for a while, we headed over to Toys-R-Us for the boys to pick out their birthday presents. They got a card from there for $3 off anything, and Dylan had some birthday money to spend. Of course, he picked out 2 Lego sets and Ethan picked out a train for his new tracks. Both boys loved it and Lauren was feeling left out, so she picked out a little girl Lego set for herself. (She used some of her leftover birthday money from last year.)  What a fun-filled day!

No comments: