Friday, March 9, 2012

March madness

This month is just flying by! We have been so busy with school, playgroups, and friends. Last week, we ventured over to IHOP for free pancakes on National Pancake Day. The kids loved it and we couldn't beat the price! On Friday, I met my friend Mandy at the mall for a play date/ shopping. I actually found some things and the kids did great! I think it helped that we brought snacks for the kids and let them run around the play-place for over an hour. Plus, I got to catch up with my friend! It was a great day! Saturday, the kids and I headed over to Illinois to visit with my grandparents. They are doing well and it was great to spend some time with them. My cousin also came over so I could meet her newest little guy, Silas. He is precious. Lauren loved holding him and Ethan would get in his face and say, "hi, baby." So cute! Then Saturday night, Alex (my nephew) came over to spend the night. Dylan had a blast, as always, and we got to spend the evening with his family at Ricky's parent's house. I enjoy spending time with family while we are all living close!

Dylan got to go on his first field trip today. They went to the Children's Museum in Indy for the whole day and he couldn't have been more excited. I am waiting for him to get off the bus, since I don't know exactly what time it comes around in the afternoon. They have been talking about dinosaurs all week, and he has loved it!
For President's day last month, Dylan made this cool Abraham Lincoln hat. I had to get a picture of him sporting it! So fun!
I can't believe that in 2 weeks, I'll be leaving for my cruise! It seemed like the time would not come fast enough, but time really has flown by and I'm pretty sure that these next two weeks will be going by fast, too. We have 2 birthdays and lots of celebrating to do!

No comments: