Sunday, June 2, 2013

Crystal's wedding

My sister, Crystal, got married on May 18th. It was a wonderful weekend of celebrations! Lauren was the flower girl and I was a bridesmaid, so we went down to Shelbyville for the rehearsal on Friday. Ricky and the boys stayed here for Dylan's soccer game Friday night and just came down for the wedding. We all stayed up chatting and getting last minute things done on Friday night. It was so much fun! Laura, my cousin, helped me make the headbands and sew on the blue ribbon sash around my dress. We had a busy day on Saturday! We all got our hair and nails done, so much fun!
 Lauren and Jazlynn were so cute with their curly hair!
 We headed over to the church to finish getting ready. (It was a 50 minute drive, fun times!) The photographer was taking some pictures before the wedding, so I snuck a few in, too. 
Crystal with my parents.
 Crystal and her kids!
 Me and my sis!
 Lauren did great at dropping the flowers. She was so cute!
 The wedding was beautiful! Everything went very smoothly and the rain held off until after the reception started. The reception was very nice, too! The whole day turned out to be perfect for everyone! We had a wonderful time celebrating this wonderful day with Crystal and Justin!
 
What cuties!
The beautiful couple!

After the reception, we headed over to the hotel for the night. The pool was closed, but my mom talked them into letting us swim for a little bit. Ricky headed home with Ethan and the other two stayed with me and my mom at the hotel. Sunday, we watched the happy couple open gifts and then we headed out to Brayden's baseball game. He is really good and is on a traveling league. It was such a great weekend of celebrating!

No comments: