Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thanksgiving

Ethan went to his best friend's, Jack, birthday party at Buccaneer Bay indoor water park on November 24th. He had a great day and I would say that it was a successful day!
Lauren's class did a little Thanksgiving program on November 26th. It was really cute and Lauren even said her part in front of everyone! I was very proud of her. Her teacher, Mrs. Salmon is on the right and has been sick and away from school, so Ms. Young, on the left, has been her substitute teacher. She adjusted better than I thought she would and it has been nice to have 2 teachers! Her poster says, "I am thankful for my Aunt Crystal." Too cute!
Thanksgiving Day we went to Ricky's parents house, which means I got to snuggle with these sweeties all day! They are getting so big and I still have a special connection with Alexa. I can get her to sleep every time!
I think Ethan was on the Ipad too much on Thanksgiving. I told him to look up for a picture or I was going to take it away and this is how he looked at me. I think he was a little tired, too. Silly boy!
Lauren was happy coloring next to her pie. I love my little sweetie!
Ricky was reading a bedtime story to the kids and I thought it was so cute. I cherish these moments with my kids.
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, too!

No comments: