Sunday, October 28, 2007

Families

I enjoy taking advantage of having my family close while I can! We have been to Indy 3 times in the past week! One of the times was to visit with my mom's best friend that I was named after (Mel and Jay). We adopted them as second parents as they loved to spoil us and goof off! They live in Florida, so we love to come up with excuses to go visit them! We got to enjoy lunch together and then spent some time chatting. It was lots of fun!
While we were all chatting, we decided to take some family pictures.
Here is me, my little sister Crystal and my mom.
Here is the whole family minus the in-laws. So far only boy grandkids! Hopefully we'll have a girl next time!

This is Dylan's proud grandpa! He loves spending time with the boys!
It was great visiting with everyone and I'm grateful that we have the opportunity to do so!

No comments: