Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fun times!

This weekend we got to attend the Feast of the Hunter's Moon, Ricky's favorite. It is one of our traditions to go and eat all of the yummy food! Even if you have to stand in line for 30 mins for the best ever apple dumpling. It was definitely worth it. The weather was amazing, not too hot or cold! I was very bummed that I forgot my camera! I had a long morning, training for the marathon. (Which is coming up this Saturday!) After the Feast, we went to our friend's donut party/ Halloween party. I was excited to dress Dylan up in his cute giraffe costume. The games were fun and the donuts were very good! I probably ate about a thousand calories on Saturday! Good thing for the long run! We were all dead by the end of the day!

I got a few pictures of Dylan lounging around. I found him like this the other day while I was cooking dinner! He is such a cheese ball!
On a side note, we are currently looking for another car. We are not sure what we want or what would be the most logical car to get. We were thinking about a small suv that gets somewhat good gas mileage, since we don't need a van yet! Suggestions would be greatly appriciated!

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

I say go ahead and get a van. They are fun to have and you can fit so much more stuff in a van.

The Brown family said...

Van, van, van! Join the club! You don't need one yet..until you have twins the next time around. An SUV, how about a Trailblazer...haha. Seriously, I think a smaller (not new!) SUV is a grand idea. I'm such a helper...your welcome!