Friday, December 21, 2007

What a busy week!

On Monday, my parents suprised us with tickets to see Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert. It was an early Christmas present that my whole family got to enjoy! It was amazing and something we would love to see again next year!
~
Tuesday, Dylan and I recovered from the day before (he was still getting over his sickness)!
~
Then Thursday was our four year wedding anniversary! We FINALLY got our family picture taken! (Thanks Jaime!) They turned out really cute, but Dylan was being a stinker, so we didn't get any good ones of me and Ricky. We'll have to do it again soon! We had to bribe him with treats to get a few good ones! We went to dinner at a local resaurant called La Scala in downtown Lafayette. It was really good and fun to go to a different restaurant. All of the food was amazing!
~
Today I ran all of the last minute errands with Dylan. He did such a good job for all the in and out stops that I had to do! Thank goodness for cookies! (His favorite!) We then headed over to our church Christmas party. It was lots of fun! Dylan was not excited to see santa! He screamed and wouldn't get close to him! We'll have to work on that for next year! He did blow Santa a kiss as we were leaving! I'll post the picture soon!
~
Here is a preview of our Christmas pictures! Sorry it was so late, but I finally got the cards in the mail today! They turned out really cute! I was waiting for the picture!


We are heading over to Illinois to celebrate Christmas with my extended family this weekend! I'm sure I'll get lots of pictures to share! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

1 comment:

The Brown family said...

Man! Those pics are great! Whoever did those did an awesome job. Just kidding :) Had alot of fun with you three...

Merry Christmas!