Thursday, December 6, 2007

A hunting we will go...

Dylan is hanging in there! He loves to help out in the kitchen if you can't tell by the picture! He thought that sitting in the pot was really cool, so I pushed him around for a while! He also loves to run around in circles around the kitchen/living room! He could run all day if I let him! Where do kids get all of this energy from??

It's been crazy around here lately! We decided The first of December that we are going to buy a house somewhere in Lafayette/ West Lafayette! We got pre-approved last week and we are starting to look for houses! This past weekend we looked at 7 houses and vetoed all but one! We went out again this past Wednesday to look at 7 more. I have been spending every free second looking at houses and our financing! How exciting!! We put in an offer today on our favorite house! Keep your fingers crossed for us! We are really excited and nervous as buying a house is a huge investment! The house is amazing!


This post has been in the works for about 2 weeks now! Sorry! I am trying to keep up with everything, but I guarantee that I will get behind again soon as we have to pack up and move out by the first of January!


Happy 25th Birthday to me ( December 1st)! We had a wonderful time celebrating my birthday this year! Ricky got me a package at Christina and Co. for a spa treatment! I got an hour long massage, pedicure, and manicure! It was amazing! Thank hun! Then he took me out for dinner with just the two of us! The next day, my parents and sister came up for dinner. It was really nice to spend time with them! I got a Cricut scrapbooking tool from my parents! I am really excited to start scrapbooking again soon! (We have to move first!!)



My best friend Jaime and her husband and kids came over for dinner a couple of weeks ago. The boys were playing an XBox game while we chatted! The little boys were so cute!


2 comments:

Heather S. said...

I so totally am jealous that you have a cricuit. I want one so badly, but cannot justify purchasing one yet. You'll love it.

Melissa said...

Where are you moving to? Let me know if you need help. I have some time off before Jan 1st. (of course I can't lift much, but I might be able to keep an eye on Dylan so you can get something done ;)
We need to get together anyhow!