Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving

Ricky, Dylan and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We got to spend Thanksgiving day with Ricky's family and then we spent the weekend with my family. It was nice to see everyone and to play games! The food was great too! I decided to brave Black Friday with some of my friends this year! It was crazy! I've never seen so many crazy people in my life! We went to Kohl's first, then Toy's R Us and then Walmart. I will have to say that I got some great deals! I even got my birthday present! Yeah! You'll have to wait til my birthday to find out what it is! I had fun, but I don't know if I'll do it again next year! Thanks to the girls for inviting me!
Dylan and Noah lounging around on Thanksgiving!
Dylan, Alex, and grandma all sitting together! Dylan wanted to hold the baby! He has been fascinated with babies recently!

Dylan has found a new hobby! He loves to move his toy cart and pull all the movies out of the TV stand. He then takes the movies out of the cases! He thinks he's pretty clever! The things that boys will get into! He is growing like a weed! I still can't believe that he's almost 2! He is such a boy!

No comments: