Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November



Where has this month gone?? I can't believe that November is almost over and Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I guess that tells you that I am keeping myself extremely busy! Last Saturday we had Enrichment for all the women at our church. It was the Super Saturday craft day, and I was helping out. Little did we know that it would take all week to get the projects done! We had a wonderful time bonding while making the starter for the crafts. Thanks to all those who participated and helped out! It was so much fun! I still have to get together with the other leaders to do our crafts next Monday! (we decided to take a week off from each other! j/k)


We definitely have been enjoying the weather around here! It has been up in the 60 and 70's this past week! Who would have thought that our kids could play outside in the middle of November without coats on?!?! We went over to my friend Jaime's house and the boys had a wonderful time playing together. We decided that they are best friends. They are almost the same size, after being so different when they were younger!
Cameron is giving Dylan a hug! Isn't it cute?
They were taking turns driving with the wheel! I still can't believe that they are almost 2!
I thought this was a priceless picture! They both have the same foot in the air as they are walking! How cute! Thanks to Jaime for the pictures! I was holding little Nolan while she was taking the pictures!

No comments: