Thursday, November 8, 2007

Accidents happen!



Dylan has been really spoiled lately! He has seen both sets of grandparents at least once a week! My mom watched Dylan last Saturday so that Ricky and I could look at cars, and when I first saw him, he wanted nothing to do with me! He was clinging to my mom like I was a stranger! I guess my little boy is growing up! (Too fast!!!) He is such a boy! He loves to play with cars and trains! He lines them up and then pushes the back one to make all the other cars move! He is getting really smart, too! He loves to be chased around our kitchen/ living room by daddy. The other day Ricky was turning around to go the other way to try to scare him, and he now turns his head to make sure that you are still following him! He's just to smart for his own good!

We had a weekend of accidents last week! It all started when I was giving Dylan a bath. He started saying "potty" right before he goes to the bathroom. If you can guess what happened next... He looked at me and said "potty" and then pooed in the tub! Luckily Ricky was home to help and I had already washed him off! I had to disinfect the tub and all of his toys while Ricky disinfected him! Then the next morning, Ricky was changing his diaper on our bed and let him roll over to play (without a diaper on)! Next thing we know, Dylan is peeing all over our pillows and duvet! Let's just say we were a little late for church that day! Oh the joys of having children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just well loved - not spoiled! Sure did enjoy our time together and look forward to the next time.

Love Mom (Grandma)