Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We had a wonderful time trunk-or-treating last night! Our church does this so that the kids can stay in one place and see all of their friends dressed up! Ricky has his lab for his class on Wednesdays, so I dressed Dylan up and took him over to the restaurant to see daddy for a little bit. Little did we know that the manager would let him go so he could go trick-or-treating with us! It was great! When we first got to the church, Dylan was walking around saying "hi" to everyone and waving! It was so cute!

Dylan was so excited to see his daddy! Doesn't he make a cute giraffe?


Dylan and mommy out getting some candy! As a last minute costume, I wore Ricky's lab apron over my khakis. I was a server with Dylan's burp cloth hanging out of my pocket!


Dylan and daddy posing for the camera! Since Ricky had just left his lab, he put his chef's coat on for his costume! I thought it was a cute idea!


Grandma and Grandpa Tate came over to the church to see all of the grand kids. Dylan was excited as always to see them!


Dylan loved to take the candy, but he had to have one in each hand! If he already had candy in his hands, he would look for me or throw it. He had to make room for more candy in his little hands! He was so cute saying "treat" as he would walk up to people! Maybe he'll get it better next year! He definitely was polite as he said thank you to everyone! After we finished with the trunk-or-treat, we walked around the neighborhood for a little while. My friend Bobette and her husband and kids joined us, so we had a great time!


I guess we wore Dylan out! It was only about 9 pm, but I guess he had too much fun!
He changed a lot in the past year! I thought this was a cute idea that will have to be one of our family traditions! He gets to pick out a piece of candy to eat with breakfast, too! He was super excited about that! What a little cutie!

No comments: