Saturday, January 23, 2010

18 Months old

Lauren turned 18 months old on the 14th! I can hardly believe it! Here are her stats:
Height: 33 5/8 inches
Weight: 23 lbs. 9 oz.
Head Circumference: 47.8 cm.

My friend Jaime took some great pictures for me. Thanks a ton! Now I just have to pick some out and order them! She is doing great with her physical therapist and walking. She will stand up if you tell her to, which is a big step for her! She still uses her walker and Dylan's dump truck to get around the house. She is so funny. She will walk with her walker, but not by herself. She is starting to get brave and take off by herself. I have caught her a few times just walk because she wanted to, and not because we tell her to. Hopefully it won't be much longer before she gets the courage to walk all the time! She started nursery at our church last week. She was great! Didn't cry at all! My little girl is all grown up. It makes me sad, but happy that she is so good! Now only if I could get her to pose for a few cute pictures we would all be happy! Here is the tu-tu that I made her for Christmas. She doesn't seem to like it yet. It's only a matter of time before she won't take it off! I love all of the pictures, which one do you like best?

3 comments:

Weigel said...

super cute! I like the one with her faced scrunched, but probably not to put up in the house.

kristine N said...

She's growing up so fast! Those are adorable pictures--all of them. Cute girl!

Charlotte said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!