Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy week

Time is flying by so fast! I have a really hard time sitting at the computer for long periods, so my blog has been neglected lately. Sorry! I'm lucky if I get on long enough to check my e-mail! I am almost 32 weeks along and the baby is pushing everything up into my ribs. Everything is going great, other than the pressure on my ribs and the back aches. The baby is moving all the time and getting bigger (I know this because my belly is getting bigger!). I must be getting somewhat close, because I am getting the constant nagging of myself to get things done! (The nesting phase) I have been making lists and stocking up on some great deals to keep things going when I have the baby.

We had a busy, but great week. Monday, we went to the Melting Pot in Indy with my parents. We had a gift certificate that we needed to use and my mom wanted to go, so we made it happen. It was amazing! The dessert was definitely worth it! I was thinking about ordering another one, but I was so full from everything! I would recommend going there if you've never been! It's a bit pricey, but great food! Then on Thursday, we headed back to Indy for the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra. They had a Happy Hour special performance, so tickets were cheaper than normal. It was really good and nice to get out before the baby comes and life gets more chaotic! My sister watched the kids and they had a blast! Thanks! I think we will be planning on staying closer to home for the next couple of weeks. I also taught school for Dylan this week. There are only 4 kids this semester, so it is way easier and more fun for the kiddos! Let's just say I'm glad this week is over! I don't know how much longer I can fit all of these activities into our schedule and keep everyone happy!

Here is Dylan with his classmates. There are 3 girls and they all wanted to play with the toolbench! How cute!
We learned about colors this week, so the kids made colored frosting for cupcakes. Lauren thought she was clever and pushed a chair over to "test" the colored frosting. She is going to be my climber! And then the always cute sleeping picture. I just love the sleeping pictures!

No comments: