Thursday, January 28, 2010

Work

No pictures today, nothing exciting has been going on around here lately. Ricky has been working at a new office an hour away and has been gone a TON this week. He leaves early in the morning and doesn't get home until the kids are already in bed. I haven't been as stressed as I thought I would be, so that's good. I think Dylan is missing his daddy wrestling time a lot. He has so much energy and I can't keep up with him. Lauren's eye teeth are coming in, so she has been really clingy and fussy. Oh, the joys of motherhood! I went to the doctor this week and everything is going well. Still on track for the end of March. I've been really excited about some great deals I've gotten at the store recently. I didn't take any pictures, or I'd show you. I got a ton of stuff for free last week and this week I got some cheap things. My freezer is getting full and I really enjoy having the storage of food. I've been planning some meals for when the baby comes (or when I really don't feel like cooking). Either way, I'm prepared! Ricky is supposed to have the weekend off, which never happens, so I'm really excited! And, that's about all!

No comments: