Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! I can't tell you enough how I love having my hubby home for the weekends! It's like a new life! We had a wonderful time on Saturday going to the Old Time Festival in North Salem. They had a wonderful parade that the kids loved and fair food! Yum! We got a tenderloin sandwich for lunch and then we got a funnel cake that was amazing! We met my parents and nephews there, and then my brother came, too! They also had little kid rides, which the kids loved! My mom insisted on getting the kids face painted, so Dylan and Landen were Batman for the day and Brayden was a saber-tooth tiger. They were awesome and the kids loved them! We had beautiful weather, so the day turned out amazing!
Sunday and Monday were lazy days! I finally got around to making some cinnamon rolls! I love them and could eat them everyday! We got a few things done around the house and got to visit with some friends that we haven't seen in a while. It was so nice to just hang out!
My life is going to get really crazy starting this week. Dylan starts preschool tomorrow. He is really excited. I am looking forward to it, but not the busyness of it. In other news, MOPS started today. I love it and the kids enjoy going to their classes, too! I think this year is going to be great! I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends who introduce me to such great activities!

(pictures to come when I figure out how to get them off of my phone!)

No comments: