Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kindergarden already?!?

I can't believe my little man is growing up so fast! Dylan had his 5 year check up at the doctor this week. Here are his stats:
Height: 45.43 inches
Weight: 42 lb. 13 oz.
The doctor said that everything looks great and he is a pretty healthy boy. We went ahead and got the kindergarten shots done since we were already at the doctor. He had to get three! He took it a lot harder than I expected. He started freaking out when he saw the needle. For the rest of the day, he was complaining that his leg hurt and he couldn't walk. I think he was over-reacting, but that's the way he is! Hopefully he will toughen up soon!

1 comment:

Leah said...

We go in on Wed. to for Noah's checkup. I am a little freaked about k-5 in the fall. That's normal, right?