Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week 2

I managed to survive the first week and the beginning of the second week without Ricky. Time went too fast when he was here. We are trying to keep busy so it doesn't seem like forever! Ethan just finished a study at Purdue. They came to our house and observed us and we got paid! Yeah! I love earning money for doing the things I already do! Now, what to do with the extra cash?!?

Monday, we took Dylan to school and then headed over to the doctor for Ethan. He woke up having difficulty breathing. Found out that he has a sinus infection and drainage in his lungs. He is now on antibiotics, again, and an inhaler to open up his lungs. He is doing better, but absolutely HATES the inhaler. He screams and cries the entire time we use it. I have to hold him down and he just wiggles and tries to push away from me. Poor little guy! I really hope he gets better soon! This has been the worst winter for Ethan and sicknesses. Dylan spent the day at a friend's house, so I got some quiet time in the afternoon. It was really nice!

Lauren is staying dry at naptime, now! We are going to start working on nighttime when Ricky gets home for good. She is quite the little girl. She started changing her clothes because she wants to wear skirts. She doesn't like pants, so maybe that's why she loves skirts. As long as she stays in her room, I'm ok with her changing. I am not ok with her waking up at 6:30 in the morning in the bathroom taking her poopy pull-up off by herself. Let's just say that is not the best way to wake up in the morning.

I've been in a blah mood lately. I don't know what's going on, but I just feel like I'm stuck and not going anywhere. Maybe it's all the driving, maybe it's Ricky being gone, maybe I have no idea. So sorry that this post is all over the place. I just don't know where to start or what to say. On a side note, I love this nice weather. We have been outside for hours the past 2 days. We love going on walks and playing outside. I can't wait for the weather to stay!

No comments: