Monday, December 17, 2012

Random notes


Other December happenings: I decided to do the 12 days of Christmas this year with the kids. they each take turns opening a present for all of them. They got some books and movies and this cool singing snowman that Ethan loves! He plays it almost every day!
Lauren is into wearing her own style these days! She always wants to wear skirts or dresses and she matches them up herself! She has quite the style! And Ethan is starting to potty train. Jack, the boy I watch is potty trained, so Ethan wants to keep up with him. He goes about 4 times a day, but still doesn't know how to hold it. He likes to keep his pants off after he goes! Silly kids!
I think we have ourselves some techies! They would be happy playing on these all day if we would let them! 
 Other than these things, we are keeping busy with the holidays coming up. We got our tree up and decorated, we made some cookies and took them to friends and neighbors, we have the lights up outside, and I even have some presents wrapped. Hopefully I can keep up with my family and record our fun a little more often in the future! Happy Holidays everyone!
 

No comments: