Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back to life

I promised Dylan that we would go to the Children's Museum before he went back to school, so Friday we finally made it down there. The place was packed! Ricky took the day off to hang out with us and it was a good thing he was there! The kids loved the slide and we tried to steer clear of the crowds.
 
 On Saturday, Ricky had to work again, so the kids and I headed to my parent's house for the day. We played Ticket to Ride with Dylan and then got all geared up for sledding. My mom and I took the kids to the same place I used to go to as a kid. It brought back a lot of good memories! The kids LOVED sledding and they each went down the hill by themselves. What a great day!
 
 
 
We started back to normal life this week. Dylan and Lauren went back to school, Jack and Cadence are coming over, and mom and tots started again. Date night also starts back this week and I am really looking forward to that! It's nice to get back into the schedule of life.

No comments: