Sunday, January 27, 2013

Disney on Ice

 For Christmas this year, Ricky and I got the kids tickets to see Disney World of Fantasy on Ice in Indy. It was so much fun, and also Ricky's first time ever going! We got to sit in the 8th row, so we were really close. I don't think I've ever been that close before! It was really good for us, since they had Cars, 
 
 Little Mermaid, Tinkerbelle, and Toy Story. 
 
We got some cotton candy for the intermission (crazy expensive, but came with a cool hat!) and the kids modeled the hats. The nice family in front of us gave us a Car hat, so we didn't have to buy 2!


What a fun family night!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I'm glad that you had such a good time! I have to admit to being scared to take the kids to something like that. What if I spent all that money and they didn't watch, cried and whined and generally caused a scene that disturbed all the other poor people who had paid to see it? Then I would be mad and frustrated and I would have paid for the experience....anyway, so glad you didn't have that experience:)