Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fourth of July

This year for the fourth of July, we spent the day with some friends. My parents and Ricky's parents were on vacations at the time. We were invited to a cookout and then our own fireworks show. I was a little bummed, because I really like the fireworks shows, but it was so much fun. The big boys had fun setting off the fireworks while we all watched them. They had some big ones, so it was really fun. I couldn't believe how chilly it got, especially for Indiana! Lauren and I had to pull out the jackets for the fireworks. The kids enjoyed playing with the sparklers.
 Ethan even got in on the fun!
 I didn't get a family picture this year, so this will have to do! Ethan was a little unsure of the fireworks. They were a little bit loud for him. He just sat in my lap and covered his ears and he was ok with them.
Happy 4th of July!

No comments: