Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Lauren's birthday was spread out this year. We celebrated with Ricky's family on Saturday at the cabin. Then on Sunday, her actual birthday, we drove all day. Not so fun. So when we got home, we planned a little tea party for Lauren and a few friends. She kept asking if she would be 6 after her party with her friends. I tried to explain it, but she didn't understand. She is still just 5, thankfully! I don't want her growing up any faster than she already is! 
Here she is on her birthday!
 All dressed up! (it's always fun to see what Lauren wants to wear!) It was so much fun watching the girls get all dressed up. They had a great time putting make-up on, then having 'tea' (fruit punch) and cookies.
 "Tea" time
I can't believe that my little princess is 5! I love you so much!

No comments: