Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our lives in a nutshell!

Last weekend, we went to my nephew's birthday party. It was lots of fun spending time with family! I can't believe he's already one! Dylan LOVED riding in their Mustang Convertible Hot Wheels car! I got some really cute pictures, but I left my camera at her house! I have a disposable camera to use until I get my camera back, so I will have to post all the pictures after they are developed! Boohoo! Maybe it will give me an excuse to get a new camera that I have been eyeing!
~
Dylan is doing better now! After getting over everything, he threw up on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights. Poor little boy! I am hoping that by getting everything now, he will last throughout the winter without any sickness! (I know, I'll keep wishing!) I think all of his teeth are in, so we won't have to worry about any more until his second molars! Yeah! He had his 18 month check-up last week, too! He weighed 26 lbs. 6 oz, he's 34 inches, and his head circumference is 49 3/4 cm. He is still in the same percentages with his weight at around 50 percent, and his head and height at 90-95 percent! He is looking more and more like a little boy! He seems like he is ready to start potty training. He comes up to me and says, "mommy, potty" and takes me to the bathroom where he lifts up the toilet seat and places his seat on. He has gone twice this way, but with the sicknesses, he hasn't been so eager to go. We'll start trying again soon! He is growing up way too fast!
~
After I read my friend Katrina's blog, I looked into the Indy Marathon. I know I'm probably crazy, but I figured that I could do the half by the end of October! I am waking up at 6 everyday to run with my friend Bobette. We are already up to 4 miles, and we just started on last Wednesday! (Actually she is more ready for this than I am, but she's helping me out! Thanks!) I am really looking forward to it, since I have always wanted to run one! I'll have to let you know after I run it if I plan on running anymore! Running has actually made me feel more energetic and ready for the day! I guess that exercise really does make you feel better!
~
Ricky just got promoted at work! Yeah! He is now the Assistant Manager at AT&T in West Lafayette! We are so proud of him! He started this week with more responsibilities! Hopefully it will all work out for him! On a side note, Halo 3 for XBox came out today! There goes our free time together this week! He is looking forward to taking vacation days to sit on the couch and play his game!

No comments: