Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cookies

So, after the last post, I had to take Dylan back to the doctor again! He had pink eye in both of his eyes! Poor kid! And I looked in his mouth today and he has his bottom two eye teeth in! They must have popped through while he was sick, because they weren't there last week! I guess we just had one bad week last week! He is doing a TON better this week! He is still a little clingy, but other than that he aok!
Dylan's favorite word seems to be cookie. He says it really clear now. He knows where they are, too! Smart kid! After dinner last night, I gave him a chocolate chip cookie that made his day! I decided to get the camera out since I haven't been taking as many pictures recently! He has such a cute smile!
After the cookie, Dylan got a bath! He was covered in chocolate and sweat from playing outside. He loves to play in the tub! He started taking his cup and pouring it on himself. Then he looks at me like why did you do that, mom? I still can't believe that my little baby is already 18 months old! He is so much fun to play with!

No comments: