Thursday, September 13, 2007

TOFW

This past Saturday, my mom gave me the opportunity to attend Time Out for Women in Indianapolis. It was so nice to get away with other women and hear reasuring talks about motherhood and love. I really enjoyed the host, Hillary Weeks. She has a beautiful voice. I am looking forward to reading my book, I am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson. She was very inspirational and thinks that moms need to take more credibility in being a mother. I had an amazing time, Thanks mom!

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Oh, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to it tomorrow. I'm so excited! My sister is coming up tonight to spend the night. She's coming with me and my aunt and cousin are driving down from Idaho tomorrow to come also. It'll be so nice to go and get spiritually enriched.