Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sick days!

Dylan woke up really sick on Tuesday, so I took him to the doctor. I found out that he has a double ear infection on top of a really bad cold. No fun! His ears don't seem to bother him. I feel really bad for him because his nose will not stop running. And then he wakes up with gookie eyes. I have really enjoyed cuddling with him as that's all he wants to do! I haven't gotten much housework done, but I don't mind! Then yesterday, Ricky and I woke up with really bad sore throats. I have had allergies for the past couple of weeks, so I was used to the runny nose. Being sick is not fun. Especially for Ricky who has to work and go to class all day! I am feeling a lot better today! I hope everyone can stay away from this nasty cold! It's not fun at all!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Melissa! I hope you guys feel better soon! Matthew got his first cold this week too! I think he caught it on our flight home from visiting my sister in NC. Well, get your rest and drink those fluids!