Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Little Lauren

My little Lauren is 6 months old! Can you believe it? Here are her stats:
Weight: 16 lbs. 4 oz. (50th percentile)
Height: 27 3/4 inches (over 100th percentile)
Head Circumference: 42.5 cm (50th percentile)

So, there you have it. We have a long skinny little girl! Dylan was the same length, but weighed 6 oz. more at his 6 month. She seems chubbier than Dylan ever was. She has rolls on her thighs, which Dylan never had! I think they are cute! She also got 4 shots and an oral vaccine. Poor girly. She only cried for a second! She was very brave! I'll let you know how she's doing tomorrow. The day after always seems to be the worst.

Lauren has the cutest little laugh. Her most noticeable trait is her big eyes. Everyone always comments on how big her eyes are and how long her eyelashes are. (She gets her eyes from me!) She loves to sit up in her bumbo seat and watch Dylan play. She gets bored if you leave her at one place for too long. She is enjoying her cereal and looking forward to starting baby food! She still has no motivation to roll over. I found her one morning on her tummy, but she was really upset about it.
Dylan is continuing to be himself. He thinks he can get away with throwing fits. I guess he has something to learn! What can you expect from almost 3 year olds?!? We started potty training again! He seems to be getting it this time! He just filled his 3 sticker chart and loves his puzzle prize! He will come tell me that he has to go potty when he's wearing a diaper! Yeah! He loves to sing in the car. He learned "Book of Mormon Stories" at church last week and has been singing ever since! He picks up on things fast! I love waking up to his cute little face in the morning! He is such a big boy! I can't believe that he will be 3 soon!

It's snowing outside right now! I love the snow! It's beautiful! I think I'll take Dylan outside when he wakes up! I'm not going to love the wind chill tomorrow! It's supposed to be negative something. Not fun to play in! Guess we'll just have to stay home and play all day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love your page layout! Dad noticed a typo - Here instead of Her (talking of Lauren's stats) Oops! Love the pictures and captions. So glad you take the time to update.
Love you - Mom