Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yeah for nap time!

I gotta say, I love it when both kids take a nap at the same time! It makes me a happier mom! Even if it's only for 1/2 hour, it gives me a little time to myself. What have we been up to? Dylan has a cough, gotta love the cold season. It hasn't been too bad other than him wanting more attention. Movies have been great. I'm just hoping that Lauren doesn't get it, too! Oh well!

Lauren got a new blanket for Christmas that she loves. When I lay her down in bed, she rolls to her side and grabs the blanket with her thumb in her mouth. She loves to curl up with her blanket! She also likes to pull it over her head. It's so cute!
Well, I feel like being productive, so I'm going to get all my info. for taxes together! Yipee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spencer just did our taxes sunday. Hallelujah!! I love refunds. Lauren is such a cutie. I miss you guys.