Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas

The Sunday before Christmas I dressed the kids in their cute little Christmas outfits. They looked so adorable! We got a few good pictures before Dylan was done. I'm not quite sure why the second one is so dark, but it was really good. Dylan was giving Lauren a kiss on her cheek!


On Christmas morning, we decided to stay home and enjoy some time together as a family. Ricky only had Christmas day off of work, so we wanted to relax a little this year. It was really fun watching Dylan open his stocking. It gets more enjoyable the older he gets! Lauren was really cute pulling the toys out of her stocking. Her eyes were very wide! She got some slippers, a toy that plays music for her car seat, and the movie Tinkerbell. Dylan got a jumpy thing, some Geotrax trains, and the movie Horton Hears a Who. We invited the missionaries from our church over for breakfast. Ricky made some good waffles and sausage. Then we all opened our presents. Ricky got a universal remote, some work pants and shoes, and some tools. I got a memory card and case for my camera, the game Settlers of Catan, and the movie Wall-E. We had a wonderful Christmas! While Lauren was opening her stocking, Dylan ran off. I asked him what he was doing. He replied,"I'm eating my cherries." As most of you know, Dylan doesn't eat fruit. I went to the kitchen and found him under the table eating a whole package of Peez candies. Gotta love Christmas morning!Around noon, we headed over to Ricky's parent's house to visit with his brother and sister-in-law. His brother had to work in the evening, so they didn't get to stay long. We really enjoyed visiting with them. Dylan loves his cousin Alex. I just love this picture!

Look at that cute little smile!
Daddy loves spending time with his little girl!

He couldn't stay away from his phone for one minute! (Can you tell why they call the phones "Crack-berries"?
Grandpa and Lauren smiling.
She was so happy and in such a good mood all day! I love my children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for updating your blog with all the cute Christmas pictures!! Miss you guys!!!