Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Christmas

The day after Christmas, my family came up here to celebrate together. Dad made a fried turkey for dinner with his new turkey fryer and we had a wonderful time visiting with everyone. We really appreciated everyone coming up here since Ricky had to work.

Here is our lovely Christmas tree. Dylan helped us pick it out this year. He was so excited that we had a tree in our house. He was telling everyone about it!
My mom and dad in front of our tree. How cute!
Boys will be boys! Dylan loved playing with his cousins. They do get kind of rowdy!
My brother and his girlfriend.
Lauren loving her new book. Thanks for everything! My mom and dad gave all of us a trip to Ohio to an indoor water park for the weekend. I think we are doing it in February. We are very excited! We also got a homemade tree skirt. It is beautiful! Good job mom!After a long week, this is how the kids looked!

No comments: