Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chicago-Six Flags

On Thursday, we went to Six Flags in Chicago. We all took turns riding the roller coasters and taking the little kids to the kid rides. I really enjoyed watching Dylan and Tessa ride the kid rides. They had so much fun and were so cute! The area wasn't that busy, either. The kids didn't have to wait long to get on any of the rides. They were walking in front of me and I thought it would make a cute shot! I love how it turned out!After a couple of rides, we met up with the big kids. Then everyone went on the Raging Rapids. I stayed back with Lauren while she took a nap. I really didn't want to be wet for the rest of the day either! Dylan and Tessa rode it and loved it! It seems so weird that they can ride things like that!
Standing in line waiting for the rapids. I was across the water watching them. It took about 45 minutes to get through the line. Not too bad! I had a blast with spraying them with water. They had quarter machines that would blast them with water! I got them good! After we ate some pizza, I got to ride a couple of roller coasters. That was enough for me. I hadn't ridden any since before I got pregnant with Dylan, so it had been a while!

No comments: