Thursday, July 2, 2009

Funny kids

We have been having fun around here. Dylan is doing great this week with potty training. It makes my week a lot better, too! We haven't had any accidents since Sunday! Yeah! Dylan is really enjoying his potty treats, so it all works out well! Dylan just finished his Water Exploration swim class. The teacher recommends that he take Level One next. Good thing, since I signed him up last week for it! He's taking the class with Tessa, so he really enjoys it! He talks about it all morning! He's such a goof ball! He was playing with his cereal for breakfast and he came to me like this:Silly boy!

My best friend, Mandy, had her baby on Sunday. His name is Noah Kolton and he is adorable! He has long black hair and they are both doing great. I got to feed him a bottle and change his stinky diaper the other day. So tiny! I can't wait to go see him again soon!
Lauren is definately getting around! I sat her on the floor last night and she ended up on the couch! Dylan threw all of the cushions off, so she climbed her way up. I think she is going to be more of a climber than Dylan was! She is constantly trying to pull herself up. I think she wants to walk, but hasn't figured it out yet. She can now go from sitting to crawling. She still crawls on her tummy, but she will push herself up to her hands and knees. She is still our little cutie!
Dylan was trying to keep himself busy yesterday while I was feeding Lauren lunch. He said that he was Superman. Too funny! He wanted to wear a cape, so I tied Lauren's blanket around his neck. He loved it! He was running back and forth putting his arms out and announcing, "I'm Superman!" Lauren and I were getting a good laugh out of him! I guess I need to make him a cape for Christmas! (Jaime, Do you still have the pattern?)
I just love this face that Lauren gives me. She has the cutest little looks!

No comments: