Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First 4 wheeler accident

Yesterday, we went to visit my friend Mandy and her new little boy, Noah. He is so precious! I can't believe that he's already a month old! Dylan and Hunter (her older boy) had a wonderful time playing together. Dylan had his first official 4 wheeler accident! (Not really, but it makes it sound worse!) Dylan had a blast riding this thing! I think we spent all day sitting outside watching the boys play! He decided to ride on the back with Hunter driving and Hunter is a little more experienced on it! I'm pretty sure he let go for a second and fell off the back. He fell and hit his cheek on the ground. I am still trying to figure out how exactly he did that one! Boys will be boys! Dylan is almost finished with his swimming class! He is loving it and surprising me with the things he does! He will go under water by himself and is very brave. He's growing up too fast! He practiced at my parent's house with my mom.
Lauren and I had a good time watching them!Then we celebrated Lauren, Brayden, Brad, and Danielle's birthdays. I thought this box was adorable!
I love living close to family!

1 comment:

Erin Cody said...

Sure love seeing your pictures and getting updates on all your activities. This is kind of like scrapbooking, huh? Sure love you and look forward to our next visit.
Mom