Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another trip to the Urgent Care

Last night we had another fun (not so much) trip to the Urgent Care. Lauren's elbow popped out of socket again! Poor little girl wasn't even crying that much! I guess she is used to it. Luckily this time Ricky took her and found out how to do it himself. (I asked the doctor last time and he wouldn't tell me how to do it. What's up with that?) I really hope it doesn't happen again, though. Our little girl really is fragile!

I love how self sufficient Dylan can be. He has been playing with play dough all by himself for about 45 mins! I love these days! Lauren is sleeping, and I get some "Me" time. I'm sure once this baby comes, it will be a while before it happens again!

We sure have been enjoying this beautiful weather! It was 59 degrees outside today! Dylan loves to pull Lauren in the wagon. Good thing, because I can't pull it very well right now. I am really looking forward to this summer and throwing the kids outside in the back yard to get all of their energy out! Lauren thinks that she is big stuff right now. When Dylan got off of the bike, she had to climb on it. She wouldn't even look at me for a picture! Isn't it crazy that there is still snow on the ground when it's so nice outside? Dylan had a blast kicking it everywhere and throwing a snowball at my back. Boys!I had my 38 week check up today. Nothing new, darn. I figured, so I wasn't too disappointed. Looks like this little boy will be coming around the 24th. He said we would schedule something next Tuesday. Yeah! The end is in sight!

1 comment:

Julia and Aaron said...

Poor Lauren! I'm so sorry you guys ended up at Urgent Care again!

We are really enjoying this spring weather also!

Perfect time for the baby to come because now you can shoo the older ones out to play!:)