Saturday, March 6, 2010

Imagination Station





Today, we had a busy morning. First, we went to Home Depot to let Dylan do the kids workshop. They are really neat and this time he got to make a rain gauge. Then, we went to Imagination Station. Since Lauren is walking now, it was a TON easier for me to take the kids. They are reasonably priced and the kids had fun, so it was worth it. Plus, Dylan's friends were there to play with him. I forgot my good camera, so I used my old one that I keep in the van. Here are a couple of the shots I got.
In other news, I am 37 weeks along. Dylan took a picture so you can see my big belly. I guess it's pretty good for a 3 year old. (Don't mind the mess behind me.) The other night, we were reading some books, so I had Ricky take a picture for me. It reminded me of a picture my mom has of me and my brother when we were little. I just love it!
I am trying to keep up with everything. It is getting harder, though. Dylan has a ton of energy and I don't have much at all. Lauren is keeping up with him. She is walking all over the place, but she is still very stiff. She likes to do what he does and they play well together. It's cute when Dylan makes her laugh at him. He is my little clown. We are definitely loving this nice weather. It has been sunny and in the 40's for the past couple of days. I can send Dylan outside and he will play for an hour by himself! It makes my day go smoother since he won't take a nap anymore. We even went for a walk and rode bikes yesterday! One last note, we are anxiously anticipating the arrival of this little boy and making sure we are ready for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys to have another one! It makes me sad that we will miss his arrival, and not see him for awhile. Glad to see that Lauren is finally walking, that will make it so mcuh easier when he finally arrives. Miss ya!