Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ethan Charles

Once there were four,
And now there are five!
Meet the newest addition to our wonderful family.

Ethan Charles Tate
Born Monday, March 22nd
at 9:27 pm
7 lbs. 11 oz.
21 inches long
We have survived our first few days at home with 3 kids. It is going a lot better than I was expecting. Dylan is doing great at being a big helper. He loves his little brother and gives him kisses all the time. He loves to hold Ethan and talks to him when he cries. It is really cute. Lauren is starting to get used to having Ethan around. She wouldn't acknowledge him at first. She still wants her time with mom and dad, but is doing great. She is starting to show her motherly side.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them name!! SOOO cute!! I have always loved the name Ethan. And what a great idea to be named after Grandpa too! He is simple adorabe!! I'm glad that things are going so well. Miss you tons!

Steoger Fam said...

So cute! Congrats! That makes me want another one...right now!

The Holdaway's said...

He's adorable! Can't wait to meet him person.

Weigel said...

great name!! Congrats!

Christina Allen said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

Charlotte said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! Your mom sent me an email she was so excited to show him off. :)

Amy Rose said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

kristine N said...

Congratulations! He's adorable! You look great, too!

Bobette said...

Congratulations, Melissa. He is adorable. You need to call me cause my old cell phone got stolen so I don't have your number anymore. My cell number is still the same but I have no way of calling you. Hope you're feeling o.k. and enjoying the new babe. Talk to you soon.

The Asays said...

Congrads on your beautiful son! What an adorable family!

Debbie said...

so cute!! Congratulations! and we LOVE the name (wink wink)...we need to get our kids together when we get to IN!

Crystalin Dunn said...

Oh, you guys look so happy! I'm glad Ethan is FINALLY here! He looks absolutely perfect, so of course he'll fit right in with his big brother and sister. Way to go Melissa and Ricky! Yahoo!!!!