Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Dylan!

I can't believe that my little baby is already 4 years old! It seems like just yesterday that we were at the hospital having him. We had a wonderful day yesterday. We ventured over to Chuck 'E Cheese for some game time. Ricky and I hit the jackpot with the tickets! It was really fun. Of course, I forgot the camera again. We had one of his friends with him to play and they had a blast. Dylan even rode the big roller coaster ride with Ricky! It's amazing how much he's grown up. Then, last night we had a little party with cake and ice cream. Ricky was great and made a double layer cake for him. It was really good. We enjoyed spending time with close family and friends. Dylan got spoiled and stayed up until 11! We enjoyed today by spending time at home and taking naps. I love those days!
Lauren was being really cute with her little friend Sean.
Dylan and his cousins wearing his new costumes.


No comments: