Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend

We had a wonderful Memorial day weekend. My parents came up on Sunday and stayed Monday, and then Ricky's parents came over on Monday night. We wanted to get the swing set put together, but the stupid company didn't include any of the hardware. (This is the second time we had this problem. Once with the tower, and once with the swing beam.) It has become a bigger hassle than it's worth. So, we have the tower set up in the back yard, but still no swings. My dad and Ricky spent all morning putting it together. Thanks boys! Mom and I went to the store and got some flowers. We got them planted just before it started pouring down rain! They look so good, but I have a few more to finish. I spent the last week outside weeding the flower bed, so now I get to enjoy the beautiful flowers! We also got a trampoline with a safety net this weekend! Yeah! It has been so much fun already! We love it! It only took a long time to set up, but totally worth it! Thanks everyone for your help!

2 comments:

Amy Rose said...

I think of you when I work in my yard too! Thank you so much for letting me help you that summer. :)

I'm sure your flowers look beautiful.

Leah said...

Your house is going to be tough to beat for fun!